Your kitchen and bath appliances work hard for you every day, but sometimes they’ve worked a little bit too long and too hard! If you have aging kitchen and bath appliances that are past their prime, it might be time for a replacement. How do you know it’s time to upgrade your kitchen and bath appliances?
If you are concerned your kitchen appliances need to be upgraded, here are the questions that you should be asking yourself:
- How often do my appliances need to be repaired? If you are repairing things frequently, the amount of money you are investing in repairs could be better used by investing in a replacement.
- Are your kitchen appliances energy efficient? If you don’t have Energy Star rated appliances, you should consider replacing what you have with modern, energy efficient ones. Kitchen appliances like your oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher can use a great deal of energy if you aren’t paying attention. Energy efficient appliances will lower your energy bills and help to save the environment.
- Do your kitchen appliances look outdated? A modern kitchen with old appliances is never an aesthetically-pleasing thing! Upgrading your appliances will give your kitchen a more cohesive feel and add value to your home if you might be listing it in the future.
If you are thinking about updating your bathroom appliances, think about the answered to the following questions:
- Is the enamel on your bathroom appliances damaged or chipped? Scratches and dents might not affect how things are operating, but they can definitely be an eyesore. If you have the ability to do so, replacing your old chipped toilet instead of keeping it is your best bet.
- Are the plumbing fixtures broken or worn? As plumbing appliances age, they will naturally become damaged and worn as a result of corrosion, sediment, and overuse.
- Do the bathroom appliances do what you need them to do? If you have a huge luxury bathtub but never use it or have a shower but love taking baths, it’s time to refresh your appliances to meet your needs again!
New Kitchen and Bath Appliance Installation from Alpha Plumbing
Alpha Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and contracting company serving the Baltimore and Annapolis metro area with expertise in all aspects of plumbing. We’re family-owned and operated since 1991 from our office in Pasadena. We offer quality plumbing services at reasonable rates in a timely fashion. Our trucks are equipped with GPS systems to ensure we’re prompt and on time. No job is too large or too small! We maintain a fleet of well-stocked trucks and also own and operate our own backhoes for jobs requiring excavation.
For more information and to get a free no-obligation estimate, you can contact us on our website, send us an e-mail, or give us a call at (410) 255-5998.